Copy Handler Free download is a small tool designed for copy/move files and folders between different storage media (hard disks, floppy disks, local networks, CD-roms, and many others). Some of the advantages of this software: copying data at rates up to 6-7 times faster than standard MS Windows copying (when copying data from one partition to another on the same physical hard disk); allow full-control over the copying/moving process by a pause, resume, restart and cancel features; multiple languages support and more may appear, and since the translation process is quite easy.
Copy Handler Free download is fast and easy software for copy/move files and folders between different storage media! The app is highly customizable and fully integrates with the Windows OS. Copy Handler provides many advanced options like task queuing; filtering files according to specific criteria; pausing and resuming copying files operations and changing the copying parameters on the fly. With Copy Handler the speed of your copy and transfer process is also increased.
Copy Handler Features and Highlights
- Full control over the copy and move operations through pause, resume, restart and cancel functionalities,
- Faster than integrated Windows copying (visible especially in older versions like Windows XP),
- Does not pollute Windows file cache with files being used one time only,
- Fully configurable – over 60 configuration options – from setting language through auto-resume on error, shutting Down system after copying finished to very detailed and technical (customizing copy/move thread – buffer sizes, thread priority, …) Ending with sounds on specific events,
- Multi-language support – full support for English and Polish, partial support for more languages courtesy of users,
- Detailed statistics about copy/move operation (current file, buffer sizes, priority, progress by size, count and Overall, status, current and average speed, the time elapsed, estimated, left, and many more),
- Automatic resume of all unfinished operations after system restart,
- Queue support – runs one or more operations simultaneously in a specific order,
- Integration with Windows Explorer – adds additional commands to context menus of folders and drag & drop menus.