Foobar2000 Download is a freeware music player for Windows that can be heavily customized and have its functionality extended through the use of an SDK. foobar2000 is a highly customizable music player that includes native support for a large number of popular audio file formats, such as MP3, AAC, OGG, and more. It also features media library organization, with song metadata and files organization. Get foobar 2000 free download.
With an optional component installation, the software can also transcode audio files across a wide variety of supported formats, and can also rip audio cds. It also allows for gapless playback, replaygain, and an extensive library management suite known as perfecttunes.
The software is notable for its SDK (software development kit), which allows anyone third-party developers to completely replace its interface, or add new components. Foobar2000 Download allows for advanced interface editing without advanced knowledge or scripting using the built-in Layout Editing Mode, but through the use of the SDK, or by downloading mods and plugins created by other users, the functionality of the app can be extended even further.
Foobar2000 Features and Highlights
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio,WMA, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, wavpack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND… And more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Foobar2000 Download Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio cds as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full Replay Gain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
Foobar2000 Full Specification
- Software Name: Foobar2000
- File Size: 4.47 MB, 8 MB
- License: Shareware
- Setup Format: Exe
- Setup Type: Offline Installer
- Supported OS: Windows
- Minimum RAM: 556 MB
- Space: 10 MB
- Published: filecron.com