Input Director Crack For people who use multiple computers (the most common combination is laptop + desktop PC) at the same time, you have to change to use a different mouse and keyboard every time you switch from one computer to another, which makes work very inefficient and people feel tired! In this case, in addition to paid software like Synergy can solve the problem, there is also free (for non-commercial use only) application like Input Director can help you. Get input director free download with crack.
Input Director Free Download allows you to control multiple computers (for Windows only) with a single pair of keyboard and mouse, thus greatly increasing your efficiency in using the computer while reducing the device expenses and freeing up the desktop space. It works in a pattern similar to Synergy. Both of them divide computers into Master (control end) and Slave (controlled end) these two parts. The user only needs to install Input Director on each machine, then set one as Master and the other as Slave. Of course, the premise is that all computers need to be on the same LAN.
Input Director Free Download also provides some other useful features, such as support for sharing clipboards between multiple computers, support for custom macros and key bindings, support for multiple monitors, support for data transmission encryption, support for simultaneous transmission of keyboard and mouse actions to multiple computers, support for opening native files on other computers, and so on. Unfortunately, it does not support drag & drop file transfer, only allows to copy/paste files that are already shared on the LAN.
Input Director Features And Highlights
- Easy to follow installation and usage guides – setup only takes a few minutes
- Tell the app how your monitors are positioned simply by dragging them to the correct spot on the monitor grid:
- Multi-monitor support
- Shared Clipboard – copy and paste between computers (including files!)
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 and Windows XP(SP3)
- Only Input Director ensures the cursor remains visible and correct if the mouse is disconnected on a Windows 10 system
- Transitioning control to another computer is a simple as moving your cursor off the screen on one computer for it to jump to the other
- Able to control a computer without needing to login to it first
- Supports Windows fast user switching
- Compatible with Windows User Account Control pop-ups
- Simultaneously lock all computers
- Import/Export the configuration and apply configuration updates from the command line
- Synchronize screensavers across your computers
- Synchronize shutdown of your system (or individually configure whether a computer goes to standby, hibernate or shuts down)
- Wake systems over the network
- Encrypt network data between InputDirector controlled computers using AES with a 128, 192 or 256bit key
- Lockdown the configuration so that only System Administrators may make changes
- Systems can limit which master systems can control them by hostname, IP address or network subnet
- Ripples surround the cursor for a few seconds after transitioning to help the eye follow the cursor from one computer to another:
- Can be configured to limit transitions near the corners of computer monitors to avoid accidental slippage between systems
- Can also set a key (or keys) that must be held down to permit transitions between systems
- Hotkeys can be set up to switch control to a specific computer or move to the next computer to the left or right
- Choose to use your mouse (speed, button order) preferences when directing another system
- Supports different keyboard layouts
- The keyboard LEDs (Caps Lock, Scroll Lock, and Num Lock) reflect the status of the computer being controlled
- Mirror input – Broadcast mouse gestures and/or keyboard input to all computers simultaneously
- Keyboard macros – record a sequence of keystrokes that can then be run by hotkey. Macros can be broadcast to all computers, played on the system being controlled, or tied to a particular computer
- Key bindings – permanently bind a key to another key on a specified system
- A semi-transparent information window can be overlaid on any (or all) systems, pointing to the system currently being controlled.
- With the click of a checkbox, a slave can temporarily be skipped
- On startup, slave systems will inform the master system when they are available
- Slave systems inform the master system when they’re about to be shut down or rebooted and the master system will automatically skip them when navigating between computers
- Get input director free download with crack.