LeoMoon CPU-V Free Download is the only application on the Internet that will help you to detect if your CPU supports Hardware Virtualization that supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows. It also detects if Hardware Virtualization is enabled in BIOS and also if Intel Trusted Execution is enabled. Get leomoon cpu-v free download.
LeoMoon CPU-V Free Download (CPU-V for short) is a simple and professional CPU virtualization technology detection tool developed by Amin Babaeipanah and Kevin Wu (LeoMoon Studios). It is primarily used to check whether your CPU supports the Hardware Virtualization technology (Intel’s VT-x and AMD’s AMD-V), and whether this capability is “Enabled” in the BIOS.
In addition, LeoMoon CPU-V Free Download is also able to detect your CPU Architecture, OS Architecture, Data Execution Prevention (DEP), Second Level Address Translation (SLAT), VM Monitor Mode Extensions. So, LeoMoon CPU-V can detect more information from the CPU than SecurAble does.
LeoMoon CPU-V Features And Highlights
- Detect if CPU supports Hardware Virtualization
- Detect if Hardware Virtualization is Enabled in BIOS
- Detect if Intel Trusted Execution is Enabled in BIOS
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows
- English, Chinese, and Persian interface
- Get leomoon cpu-v free download.