Tweeten Free download popular third-party Twitter client Tweeten is available for free download for Windows 10 pcs at the Microsoft Store. I’ve successfully installed it on my Microsoft Surface Laptop. Tweeten is based on tweetdeck which means it offers a powerful, column-based interface that helps you keep track of everything that’s happening on Twitter without needing to hit the refresh button. You can keep track of your Twitter Lists, Activity, Notifications, Direct Messages, and a lot more! Tweeten also includes a powerful Search feature which lets you keep track of a specific topic.
Tweeten Free download app for Windows 10 also supports teams feature which allows multiple people to share a Twitter account without having to share the password. Tweeten is full of customization options. Want to change the column size? Sure. Want square profile pictures? Sure. Want a larger font? Sure.
And what about the fun stuff? Well, Tweeten also includes GIF Search and the ability to Save gifs! There is also emoji picker that lets you tweet the perfect emoji at the right time. From the 🤷 emoji to the 💯 emoji, all the emoji’s you 😍 are right there. There are lots of goodies in Tweeten, so go ahead and download it to experience it yourself. If you don’t want a desktop app, Tweeten is available as an extension for Google Chrome as well.
Tweeten Features and Highlights
- Customization: Tweeten is full of customization options. Want to change the column size? Sure. Want square profile pictures? Sure. Want a larger font? Sure.
- Emoji Picker: Emoji picker lets you tweet the perfect emoji at the right time. From the ? emoji to the ? emoji, all the emoji’s you ? are right here.
- Download Videos: Tweeten lets you download any Twitter Video from your timelines, so that you don’t have to open up a third-party service to download it.
- Filters: Don’t like politics? Or sports? Thanks to Tweet Deck’s advanced muting system, you can mute any hashtag, account, or an entire app on Tweeten.
- The Classic @replies: Twitter’s new reply system isn’t very productive. Tweeten lets you bring back the good old @replies and say adios to the confusing new reply system on Twitter.
- Seamless Updates: Tweeten gets updated quite a lot, and the built-in system installs the latest updates without disrupting your valuable tweeting experience. It’s instantaneous.
- Custom CSS: Tweeten’s interface is absolutely beautiful, but it isn’t flawless. If you know CSS, you can customize Tweeten to match your exact needs.
- Touch Bar: Tweeten integrates into the macros’ Touch Bar, letting you access the most important shortcuts right from the touch bar of your MacBook whenever you need them.
Leave a Reply